For me this is more of a project in critical thinking and current events. Its not enough to just read the news and absorb the information, you need to know some of the back story. Sometimes this means understanding some of the post-colonial history of countries in Africa, sometimes it means understanding the physiology of a pathogen. Either way, this blog is about keeping my critical thinking skills sharp. Every day is going to have a different topic.
- Monday: SCIENCE! Something for me to look forward to.
- Tuesday: Regional, in this case, the American Midwest.
- Wednesday: National, some other region or something that affects all of the US
- Thursday: International, hopefully not Iraq all the time.
- Friday: Health and Medicine
- Saturday: Inside the Beltway, aka Political Drama/Fluff.
- Sunday: ?? I'm not sure yet.
I'll be starting the regular schedule on Monday, 22 October 2007.
This isn't a personal blog, it wont be about my life much at all. I have a LiveJournal for that.